WordPress Website Development – A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to developing a website, there are several platforms available, each with its benefits and features. However, one platform that comes up as the most popular and broadly used is WordPress. This platform powers millions of websites over the internet. It has gained a strong reputation for its user-friendliness, versatility, and broad plugin ecosystem. Businesses can elect this platform to develop different websites by hiring a certified WordPress Developer. In this guide, we will discuss what is WordPress and why you need to hire a WordPress design agency. Let’s dive in to know in detail.
What is WordPress – An Overview
If you have heard someone talking about developing a website, there are high chances you have heard about WordPress. Introduced in 2003, WordPress has become the most popular and powerful CMS across the world.
It is a free, open-source, and full-featured website developer platform. WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP that utilizes a MySQL database that lets individual or WordPress developer build intuitive websites. It is the easiest, simplest, and one of the most preferable website-building platforms these days.
From blogging to E-commerce, WordPress is a great option designed by keeping usability and flexibility in mind. Here are some benefits of using WordPress development for your business:
- This platform is 100% free and open-source.
- The CMS is easy to utilize and has an intuitive user interface.
- WordPress is a great platform to develop mobile-friendly websites with responsive themes.
- Websites built using WordPress are SEO optimized.
- The themes available in WordPress are usually customizable.
- This platform supports all media types.
- The CMS platform has website security experts composed of developers and users.
- WordPress is versatile and used for creating different types of websites.
Types of Websites You Can Build Using WordPress
- Business Website
- Portfolio Site
- News Magazines
- Educational Website
- Social networking sites
- eCommerce site
- Non-profit Sites etc.
Why Hire a WordPress Development Company?
WordPress is a great choice to develop a website, especially when you want to do online business. While there may be uncountable resources helping users customize WordPress, it is still crucial to ask for expert help to unlock the power of WordPress. Here why:
- Customer-Centric Experience – You can develop a good-looking website, but it must serve its customers as predicted, through intuitive functionality and a user-friendly interface. Only professionals know exactly what to do to attain this.
- Creativity and Originality – When you utilize online available themes or plugins, you risk having a generic website that won’t stand out. Indeed, there will possibly be uncountable websites just like yours. To evade this, hire a WordPress developer who can develop a competitive website for your online business
- Easy Customizations – You need to assure you can easily upgrade and modify your business site as required. And do not risk it by developing it with what you get online. Have an experienced team by your side to work on it and who can assist you in future updations.
- SEO Optimization – Only experts can implement the best SEO tactics. The WordPress design agency has a team of professionals who can optimize every aspect, both on-page, and off-page, to make your business site rank higher in different search engines and get more traffic.
- Efficient Branding – With an expert, you can discuss your business and create its brand identity from scratch and make it consistent throughout. You will have every element of the website convey that brand identity.
- Online Assistance – Web development agencies not only endow you with solutions but also provide support whenever required. If any issues arise you can directly ask for assistance or updations, instead of wasting your time to find the solution or learn to fix that specific issue online.
Big Brands Using WordPress
As of now, WordPress powers about 40% of all sites on the Internet. Many businesses generate their revenue by offering products or services relevant to WordPress. Indeed, the WordPress business ecosystem makes many billion dollars every year. Here are some top brands using WordPress:
- Sony Music
- Time Magazine
- Disney Books
- WP Engine
- Meta Newsroom
- PlayStation Blog
- Yelp Blog
- Awesome Motive etc.
Make Your Thoughts Come to Life with WordPress Developer at WebTrack Technologies
Assuming you need to develop a website for your business, you can use WordPress CMS as it is a great platform for fostering an engaging website. Webtrack Technologies is the best WordPress development company that can furnish you with an enticing site with all the necessary components that will advertise your business and show the world that you provide something interesting that they ought to use. We assures all the best practices are used throughout the custom WordPress website development process, which enhances the customer experience and increases conversion. Connect with us to get the best-ever development solutions at a budget-friendly price.