A Comprehensive Guide Still, Why Use WordPress CMS in 2023? An Ultimate Guide to WordPress Website Development Services
Every day you can find several new websites on the web. According to a stat, 43.2% of websites are created using WordPress platforms in the modern day. This proves the power of WordPress. The biggest question bothering is why you still use WordPress CMS and hire a Certified WordPress Developer. No worries. In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss why you should still use WordPress CMS. Let’s take a deep dive.
Why WordPress Website Development?
Developing a successful website in today’s digital era needs a robust and user-friendly content management system (CMS) that allows for flawless design, customization, and optimization. WordPress is a versatile and globally used platform and is the appropriate choice for individuals, and businesses looking to establish a strong online presence. It combines simplicity for all users and web developers. WordPress can be used to develop sites of any size and complexity. Indeed, there are thousands of free plugins that expand every day. Because the real functionality is nearly limitless. With this feature, you will be able to stay updated with recent features.
Here are some statistics on WordPress to consider:
- WordPress is the quickly growing and most popular Content Management System (CMS), with a 63.3% market share in the CMS sphere.
- It powers about 60% of websites using a CMS.
- This platform is utilized by over 500 million websites worldwide.
- It is the most preferable website builder in the world, with a market share of over 35%.
- Websites created using WordPress get more than 20 billion page views every month.
- WordPress is available in several different languages.
These statistics demonstrate the popularity and widespread use of WordPress, making it a reliable and trustworthy platform for developing a website.
Note: WordPress is not just a popular platform for bloggers. It is also utilized to build websites for government agencies, nonprofits, educational institutions, healthcare, and eCommerce. You can hire a WordPress Development company to create a strong online presence in the digital era.
What are the Reasons to Use WordPress Over Other CMS Platforms?
Using WordPress, you can develop simple to complex websites and the fact is that it is easy to utilize with the easiest backend means that you can manage it with less instruction. And WordPress Development Company can help you if required. Let’s find out some of its impressive advantages.
- WordPress is Open Source – WordPress is free to install and use. About 60 million individuals have picked WordPress to power their place on the web.
- WordPress is Easy to Utilize – The best thing about this platform is that it’s easy to use and versatile enough for just about anything. This is one of the primary reasons why WordPress is so popular.
- WordPress is Reliable – According to a report, 64.8% of websites are powered by WordPress, compared to its competitors i.e. Joomla (3.3%) and Drupal (2.3%). This is evidence of the potential and reliability of WordPress.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly – It is an SEO-friendly content management tool, in the sense, that it provides different functions that help to optimize your website. The main things browser loves in a website i.e. easy navigation, optimized content, and responsiveness can all be easily attained through hiring experienced WordPress Website Development service providers.
- Multi-Language Support – Translating anything to anybody is easy on the web. No matter if you are developing and translating websites in any language, WordPress offers a free translation workflow. In short, with WPML you can translate the entire website best way to transform your WP sites rapidly, and easily. Also, you can automatically translate the content in any language.
- Large Community Help in Troubleshooting – WordPress has a great community of active users and web developers. Its well-established support forum comprises millions of queries and solutions to troubleshoot issues. Moreover, you can search for your doubts to get previously answered queries.
- Social Media Support – WordPress can also have a good impact on your website’s social media tactic. This website development platform allows easy integration of different social media accounts using widgets and plugins. Furthermore, it helps businesses handle all social activities be it posting content, commenting, adding images, etc.
Partnering with WebTrack Technologies for WordPress Development Services can bring a range of advantages to your business. With a thorough understanding of the WordPress platform and a Certified WordPress Developer team, Webtrack Technologies can help you build a custom website tailored to your unique requirements and goals. We provide different services from custom theme and plugin development to website migration and maintenance, ensuring you have all the support you need throughout web development. With an emphasis on quality, reliability, and consumer satisfaction, we are a proud partner for businesses of different sizes. So, if you are looking for someone to develop your site, Webtrack Technologies is worth considering. Feel free to reach out to us for WordPress Development Services.